Learn More about the Message Center
The Message Center includes 3 main types of messages, including:
- System Scanning Messages for Entries, Results and Workouts
- Messages About your Horses from your trainer, farm or other associates
- General Messages on any topic
Each scanning message includes the following:
- Date & time received
- Type of Message
- Subject of Message
- Message Content
Other important information:
- Entry, Result and Workout messages include links to more detailed information (Charts, Past Performances & Workout History)
- Reading a message is as simple as clicking on the word "read" next to each message.
- You can also Reply, Forward and Delete messages.
- Unread messages are displayed in the Message Center until they are read.
- Read messages are displayed for 3 days in the Message Center.
- You can review older messages by back-dating the Display "Since" by up to 2 months.
- Deleted messages are permanently deleted.
Is this enough information?
Yes, please return me to the last page I visited on equineline.com.
No, I'd like to fill out a feedback form and receive additional help.
Portfolio Help Desk
Message Center Help