Learn More about Nicking Reports
Nicking Reports are available for any mare in your portfolio
where you've purchased the Complete Mare Produce Package (one-time charge of $6).
When you select Nicking from the Menu you can:
- Generate a Nicking Report for sires that have been bred to mares with the same broodmare sire as your mare.
- For example, if your mare's sire is Nureyev, selecting this option will generate a report showing how stallions cross with Nureyev mares.
- Generate a nicking Report for sons of sires that have been bred to mares with the same broodmare sire as your mare.
- For example, if you mare's sire is Nureyev, selecting this option will generate a report showing how sons of certain stallions cross with Nureyev mares.
|Find the cross which works best for your mare
You can also select how many foals were produced from the various crosses to help determine which
cross works best for your mare. For example:
After the report is generated you can:
- Selecting 5 crosses generates a report where only the crosses that
generated 5 foals or more are reported.
- Sort on any column heading by clicking your mouse pointer on that heading
- Analyze the Nicking Report many ways based on which column it is sorted on
- Generate a new Nicking Report with more or less crosses.
Is this enough information?
Yes, please return me to the last page I visited on equineline.com.
No, I'd like to fill out a feedback form and receive additional help.
Portfolio Help Desk
Message Center Help