Dear Equine Industry Member,
During September we have Special Offers and more for you!
Special Offers on equineline Reports for Account Customers
Always FREE for Everyone:
- Claiming and Entry Scanner (No. 52)
- See all Thoroughbreds currently entered in North American claiming races and filter the results to find the perfect horse to claim
- Access for 24 hours after purchase, with full functionality, for no additional charge
- New entries information within the 24 hours of purchase will be included
- Information displayed in sortable columns
- Quick links to view the horse's best race class, 2-cross pedigree and more
- Last start information for each horse
- Horse's best race class
- And More!
NO PROMO CODE NEEDED: for 1 Free No. 52 during September
View No. 52 Sample
Sire's Crop Analysis by Crop Year (No. 32 & 32Q)
Select a stallion and crop year to see how his foals in that crop performed. A tabulated race record for each foal is provided.
Use Promo Code: 32Sept2020 for 1 Free No. 32 during September
View No. 32 Sample
Use Promo Code: 32QSept2020 for 1 Free No. 32Q during September
View No. 32Q Sample
- Free Racing Recap- for Thoroughbreds and Quarter Horses
Stakes races, Allowance races and Maiden winners
- Free Feature Portfolios
Check out and keep updated on the current top male and female horses as well as their families
- 5-Cross Pedigrees - Including Hypotheticals
For Thoroughbreds - With Free Interactive Nicking!
Includes Auction history for the subject horse!
- Free Auction Results Search
By Sire, Dam, Horse and more
- Free Owner Program
Keep track of revenues & expenses, health information and more
- Claiming & Entry Search
This unique report can help you quickly & easily identify broodmare & stallion prospects. The report searches all the Thoroughbred entries from all North American race tracks and identifies all the fillies and mares which are:
1. Black Type (BT) Winners
2. BT Placers
3. Sister/Half-sister to Graded BT Winner
4. Sister/Half-sister to BT Winner
5. Sister/Half-sister to BT Placer
6. Out of a BT Winner
Plus, you'll also be able to see male horses which are BT winners or placers
32 & 32Q
- Sire's Crop Analysis - Crop Year
This report contains a 2-cross pedigree, inbreeding, dosage and tabulated race record on the requested sire, and lists all registered foals in a requested crop year, with a tabulated race record for each foal. Also included are an abbreviated statistical sire summary and the state in which the requested sire is presently standing along with the Starts Percentile Ranking (SPR).
Taking advantage of these Special Offers is easy!
If you already have an equineline account, log in as usual and order the appropriate reports.
Go to "My Cart" and enter the Promotion (Promo) Codes prior to retrieving reports. You will receive the discount associated with the Promotion Code you entered.
** If you don't already have an account,
create a new account (no cost or obligation) and follow the steps as directed above.
** IMPORTANT: Customers must have an equineline.com account to take advantage of
these specials. Customers who order equineline reports by credit card
(requiring you to enter your credit card information with each order) are not eligible for these specials.
* "Q" reports are available through equineline.com for Quarter Horses.